· Inequality between different races and religions
· Inequality of genders
· Unavailability of equal opportunities
· Unavailability of jobs and infrastructure
· Education – Millions of children unable to go to school due to unavailabity of schools or high cost of education.
· Hunger – Millions of deaths due to hunger because of low income.
· Crimes – steep rise in crime rates due to embarrassment of the poverty impacted people or considering short cuts to earning money by means of crimes.
By Junaid Tahir